What is your Return Policy?
• Products valid for returns, refunds, or exchanges are only those received with defect or damage. While we understand that you might have changed your mind, we won't be able to take these items back due to personal hygiene standards and merchant limitations. Give them another chance—you might learn to love them as much as they love you!
• Sale items are also non-refundable and non-returnable.
• Products that are defective can be refunded, returned, or exchanged within only 7 days upon receipt of your order. Outside this timeline, the product could have already been exposed to factors beyond our control which could have contributed to the damage/defect. Products should be in its original purchase condition and must be unused. Defective items that are part of a set must be returned as a whole set
What do I do if I receive damaged or defective items?
• If you’ve received a damaged item, do send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days upon receipt of said item. Please attach pictures of the item and a description of the trouble you are experiencing with it. We would be happy to assist you!
What do I do if I received a wrong package or item?
• This rarely happens, but in the unlikely event that you have received the wrong item or package, do send an email to email@example.com. We will make it our mission to correct this immediately
How can I return my Items?
• All apparel (excluding accessories and lingerie) you need to returned to our main office.
• Please bring a hard copy of your delivery receipt. If you don’t have it anymore, you may send us an email with your order number to firstname.lastname@example.org Items must be returned within 14 days of delivery (excluding Sundays).
Returned items will be received and assessed by our staff based on the following conditions:
• Neutral odor / no foul smell: Items should be unscented. Any item that bears foul odors or smells like perfume or fabric conditioner will be rejected.
• No stains and marks: Items should have no stains, including but not limited to spills, deodorant tracks, sweat marks, and the like.
• No rips or damaged stitching: Items should have no stitching defects, including but not limited to tears of any size that are not part of the original design, ripped seams, undone hems, noticeable stretching, and the like.
• Unused and unwashed state: Items should show no signs of usage and must be in the same condition as when they were delivered. Items should not have been laundered.
• No damage to tag: Items should have their tags intact and in good condition. Any text on the tag must remain legible. The AFFNIQCHIC Authenticity Sticker should likewise be undamaged.
• Original packaging intact: Items must be returned with their original clear plastic packaging in good condition.
If the returned item/s have passes our Quality Assurance Test, Our staff will be change your item immediately.
• Due to their special features, some of our items have to fulfill certain criteria to be returned:
Swimwear: must include the hygiene sticker.
Underwear: underwear items may not be exchanged or returned except for tops, bodysuits and must be kept in their original packaging.
Accessories: must be returned in their full original packaging.
Fragrances: must be returned in the original sealed packaging.
Makeup: must be returned in the same packaging and in original condition.
Unit 1705 Cityland 10 Tower 2 H.V. Dela Costa St. Bel-Air Village, Makati City Philippines 1226
Mastercard, Visa, Paypal, WeChat pay,
G-Cash, LBC, Cebuana, Palawan
Delivery Providers LBC,DosExpress and DHL